Monday, December 8, 2014

Mýa* ‎– My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II And Part III)




Mýa*   ‎– My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II And Part III)
Label: A&M Records ‎– none, Interscope Records ‎– none
Format: CDr, Single, Promo
Country: US 
Released: 2003 
Genre: Funk / Soul
Style: RnB/Swing, Contemporary R&B

Tracklist
1. My Love Is Like...WO (Part III Swizz Mix Super Clean)  3:29 
    Rap [Featuring] – Cassidy
    Remix – Swizz*
2. My Love Is Like...WO (Part III Swizz Mix Main Pass) 3:29 
      Rap [Featuring] – Cassidy
      Remix – Swizz*
3. My Love Is Like...WO (Part III Swizz Mix No Rap Version)  3:29  
4. My Love Is Like...WO ( Allstar Radio Edit) 3:51
    Rap [Featuring] – John Doe
5. My Love Is Like...WO (Part II Allstar Dirty) 3:51 
     Rap [Featuring] – John Doe 
6. My Love Is Like...WO (Part II Allstar No Rap)  3:01 

No comments:

Post a Comment